Gabriel Gaté, producer and presenter of ‘Taste Le Tour with Gabriel Gaté’, (the French food and wine series shown during the annual Tour de France event), will be starring at Cuvée Lounge Bar in July.
Adding an extra touch of French Finesse for the hotel’s Bastille month celebrations Gabriel will appear at the hotel for three days and has also created a speciality July Tour de France inspired menu for guests!
Since arriving in Australia in the late 1970’s Gabriel as established himself as one of the country’s leading communicators and teachers on food and cooking. He is the author of 22 cookbooks, including French Cuisine for Australians, Good Food for Men and Taste Le Tour Regional French Cuisine.
His latest book ‘Gabriel Gaté’s 100 Best Cakes and Desserts’ will hit book shelves next month, with an official launch and book signing at Cuvée Lounge Bar on Friday 6th, Saturday 7th and Sunday 8 th July from 2:00pm to 4:00pm.
To celebrate the launch of his new book and share his applauded cuisine Cuvée Lounge Bar will offer Gabriel’s Tour de France inspired menu during the month of July.
For $25 per person the menu will offer a ‘snack box’; (also available in takeaway style for $20) perfect for lunch or dinner. A French baguette with duck pate and southwest mushrooms from France; along with quiche Roquefort, apple tart and macaroons is just one example of a Gaté themed snack box that will be available during July. As an additional bonus, all guests who enjoy the Gaté created menu will be eligible to enter the draw to win a professional mountain bike, valued at $4000*.
Bookings recommended Visit www.sofitelbrisbane.com.au or call 07 3835 3535.
* Terms and conditions: Purchase a ‘Goûter de Gabriel’ snackbox between the 4th July and 31st July to be eligible for the draw. Winner will be drawn in August and contacted via phone and email. Winner will have 30 days to collect prize. Prize not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
- Sofitel launches Wine Menu to celebrate Fête de la Musique
- Grant Burge Winemaker Dinner Sofitel Australia
- Adam Cullen Exhibition at La Galerie
- A New Era For Sofitel Brisbane Central
- A Magnifique Valentines at Sofitel Brisbane Central
- Sofitel Brisbane celebrates a double win at the QHA awards
- Sofitel Brisbane gears up for Melbourne Cup 2012
- Tour de France Celebrity arrives at Sofitel Brisbane
- Spice up your life at Sofitel Brisbane with Thyme2 Restaurant
- Bocuse D'Or Australia