Amidst the bustle of city, Sofitel Brisbane Central boasts 433 luxury rooms including Club Rooms and 20 luxurious suites.
All accommodation exude an artistic feel that links progressive contemporary design with refined French elegance. Appointed in an inviting palette of neutral tones, charcoal highlights, and rich chocolates, Sofitel Brisbane Central’s rooms and suites create a welcoming feeling complemented by the finest luxury amenities to set the hotel as Brisbane’s finest accommodation.
Experience Cultural Getaways with our Special luxury Acommodation packages
Luxury facilities at Sofitel Brisbane include:
- 433 classic-contemporary room and suite accommodation
- Three award-winning dining outlets including a la carte and buffet
- Cocktail lounge, bar and gaming bistro
- World-class day spa, Stephanies Spa
- The largest hotel event and meeting facilities in Brisbane
- Renowned events team and banquet chefs
- Queensland’s largest Executive Club Lounge, Club Sofitel
- Rooftop Pool, Spa and state-of-the-art SoFit gymnasium
- 24-hour reception
- Concierge service
- 24 Hour Business Centre
- Car Parking ( additional costs apply)
- If you require assistance with hotel access please call 07 3835 3535 or please contact a TransLink agent at Central Station.
Sofitel’s exclusive “My Bed” has been introduced to all rooms and suites, providing a heavenly slumber courtesy of its superior patented design, which offers the ultimate in softness, comfort and support with its revolutionary mattress and down feather design.
Each room offers a range of luxury services and facilities:
- Sofitel MyBed
- Fully stocked mini bar
- Ironing facilities
- LCD TV with movies on demand
- Modem/facsimile access
- French amenities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Broadband Internet
- Lanvin or Hermes amenities
- 24-Hour in room dining