Make your stay a little more magnifique...
Positioned on the hotel's top floor, Club Millésime offers guests an exclusive, luxurious oasis high above the city streets of Brisbane, with sweeping panoramic city and hinterland views. From morning to afternoon and into the evening, our executive lounge is a stylish yet warm and inviting space to unwind, work, socialise and indulge.
Club Millésime access with full privileges are available to all guests staying in any room type for $95 per person, per night. To book, simply select the Club Millésime Package when making your reservation.
Club Millésime is currently open 7 days a week and serviced between 2pm-9pm.
Breakfast is currently served daily in Thyme² Restaurant from 6.30am to 10.00am on weekdays and
6.30am to 10.30am on weekends. All Club Millésime guests enjoy reserved, preferential seating by the window overlooking Anzac Square and Post Office Square.
Please note in the evenings a smart casual dress code applies, meaning no flip flops or singlets are allowed.
At all other times, out of respect for other guests, we kindly ask guests to please refrain from wearing pyjamas, bathrobes, swimwear, activewear, and slippers, and ensure appropriate footwear is worn at all times.
Experience the high life with the following privileges:
- Exclusive access to Club Millésime on Level 30
- In-room welcome gift on arrival
- Complimentary buffet breakfast with reserved seating
- Afternoon tea / Le Goûter served from 3pm-5pm
- Evening drinks and canapés / Apéro Chic served from 5.30pm-7.30pm
- Complimentary late check-out until 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary one-hour use of Club Millésime meeting room per day
- Selection of international and local daily newspapers and magazines
- Unlimited high-speed internet access
Le Goûter - A chic French alternative to high tea and classic afternoon snack traditionally enjoyed by French schoolchildren.
Apéro Chic - A time in the early evening reserved for relaxing, catching up with friends and indulging in drinks, over canapés, cold cuts and cheeses.